An Air Conditioner Is A System Or A Machine That Treats Air In A Defined, Usually Enclosed Area Via A Refrigeration Cycle In Which Warm Air Is Removed And Replaced With Cooler And More Humid Air.
- If your AC is more than 10 years old, energy bills have increased and the performance has decreased, it’s time to replace your Air Conditioning System.
- The indoor unit of split AC must be installed on a wall strong enough to hold the unit’s weight.
- The indoor unit of split AC requires at least 15 cm of open space surrounding its top and sides for proper air flow.
- Mount the indoor unit of split AC at a height of 7-8 feet above the ground for adequate cooling inside the room.
- Installing a split air conditioner is a more advanced process.